“You can do anything you want that you have passion for” quote from Dan Pena
This is Dan Pena’s most substantial encouragement to all of us wealth apprentices. This is a 73-year-old master of money. Yet, as Dan’s situation might have implied a remotely different path he’d fallen three times out of education, he’d been arrested several times before he’d finally become a billion-dollar man
The basis for that Monday morning sleep and struggle may not be depression, it might well be a lack of passion, as I recently heard Dan Pena talk about what he’s teaching his children, and I’m in complete harmony with this quote.
I find that people give every reason not to do something they love, or to let us be truthful here, not many of us are chasing our dreams
If you want to manifest ambitions, you must have visions or profound passion. Understanding the goal established, hitting specific targets every day.
Believe in your convictions to emphasis on your objectives both morning and night before you go to sleep. Dan advises us to become a high-performance individual. You have to bring in groundwork like meditation and mindfulness.
But on the other, trying too hard to be ideal can trip you up, if you’re waiting on an idea for too long, it’s already collapsed because you’ve been too late to join the party someone else swooped it up.
We often have debates and ideologies with ourselves, which induce inaction.
When we work and continue doing a little every day to make small changes in our vision, and we keep creating, our talents will grow our reputation, which will raise people’s attention.
So passion is imperative because this ensures the action will be inspired the resistance will subdue and our trajectory will be clear
The course of action for affiliate marketing
Suggestion for today is mastering SEO, this is a measured progression, but can be easily cracked into seven fundamentals.
- Website set up: Working on meta tags, descriptions regularly updating the site daily.
- Content: Daily or weekly consistent content creation will get you recognized. Adding in references, citations, and avoiding plagiarism, making sure to research the content thoroughly yet add that enjoyable, engaging niche-oriented cont. The best, it may not always be flawless, but just publish it.
- Structure: Make the website not too clotted and avoid add on’s and pops up’s, compose with intent to make it simple to browse through. Use a lot of photos and videos and interlink where It’s feasible back to your site.
- Engagement: Having a call to action in your content, developing puzzles, or games with input that leads to feedback and generates excitement will be crucial to keeping people coming back.
- Social Element: social networking material that allows visitors to connect
- Time: Being consistent and evolving for a considerable period will strengthen the SEO
- EAT Expertise Trustworthiness Authority; so how do you do this, first, just get actively engaged in your niche.
- Attend conferences or events and network with others in your specialty. Pursuing a course or any employment in your niche outside the web.
Then write a plethora of quality content, aligned with the components around your demographic. Seek to be qualified in your profession and search for expertise. Seek for knowledge, maybe work on releasing a daily vlog, or do an interview with someone in your niche. Make sure you are who you say you are. It all comes back to your passion for your niche. Make sure you are who you claim you are, all returning to your focused passion for your niche.
Every day I visit YouTube and several other platforms, and I see a bunch of ideas and beneficial insights that could help us all shift our perspective and acquire valuable awareness about the effectiveness as an entrepreneur. Of course, YouTube is a massive rabbit hole, and too much is going to stifle your advancement, just like watching TV doesn’t do the trick. If you want to create an online venture out of nothing or want to change your life, you must be the creator of content rather than the consumer of content
And today, I found a rapper but also a remarkable freestyle master entrepreneur who inspired me a lot with his ability to create a following.
He’s got experience in marketing, so his title is Lil Dicky or Dave, a rather talented artist.
What has impressed me is the resourcefulness he used thriftiness to create his unique videos.
I find him to be something unique and funny in hip-hop culture.
Your Vision matters
Let me know what your thoughts are on Dan Pena or Lil Dickey and how you view passion as a driving force.
- Are you passionate about your current work or job?
- Do you have an activity you enjoy, that you are passionate about?
- Would you consider an online business or would you prefer a brick and mortar business?
All thoughts, opinions, suggestions are welcome. I’m going to put you in the draw to win the weekly competition live on Facebook every Saturday.
Cheek links below for more detail
J W Riddell
Billionaire Dan Pena Ultimate Advice for Students & Young People – HOW TO SUCCEED IN LIFE. (2019, July 15). Retrieved March 8, 2020, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6zqatiur3A
Lil Dicky – $aving Dat Money (Documentary). (2015, September 30). Retrieved March 8, 2020, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkXpb20b-NQ
E-A-T and SEO. (2020, February 20). Retrieved March 8, 2020, from https://www.mariehaynes.com/eat/